Monday, July 20, 2009

.videos.

recently amy and i went for a bike ride and picnic in prince's island park, and we discovered this amazing dancing roller blade man. i had to stop to dig out my camera and video him because if i'm having a bad day i can look at this video and it will make me smile.



i just bought myself a mac, and so i decided to take a video of myself playing guitar. it does a great job of showcasing my weaknesses as a musician. especially because i used a pic, and i normally don't, so all my mistakes are amplified. that being said...enjoy! haha



the last video is from my birthday. i decided that to celebrate a quarter of a century, i should smash a plate. there were some who doubted my ability to break the plate on the first time *coughbrentoncoughmeeracough* but i had no problem.

1 comment:

Amy Goerzen Robinson said...

Sweet Rollerblading Man reminds of Lonely Figure Skating Guy in Bowness Park this winter. This slightly pudgy middle-aged man had has Walkman blaring, and it must have been some sweet cassette because he was moved by the music. There were twirls and jumps and dropped shoulders... Sweet Rollerblading Man and Lonely Figure Skating Guy should definitely be friends. :)