Wednesday, April 25, 2007

mini golf

Today I handed in my last assignment for my Heaven, Hell, Angels, and Demons course. Feels good to be done. But actually it wasn't weighing on me very heavily, because I don't have that wonderful "stress relieved" feeling.


Last night I took a break from my paper on demonization and mental illness and went mini golfing with some people from Focus.
I gave Steve my camera to take pictures because I was playing the game and he wasn't.
I would like to mention that although I was playing the game that does not mean I was playing it well.

Josh had a little trouble with his club...
"Why did you forget to get one?"

"because I'm stupid"

our golf balls made a triangle by the triangle on the green

so impressive

it's true...eventually you can blow the golf ball in the hole


Oh yeah! in other oh-so-exciting news, I got an A on my assignment on Ecclesiastes.

AND the blurb.com people are going to print me another book (that's right this time) for free. sweet!

AND (seriously, today is a really good day)

We got a house!!!

No comments: